Coupeez founder and CEO Matthew Graczyk, a serial entrepreneur with 20 years experience, who received the Hilton Distinguished Entrepreneur Award and has been inducted into Loyola Marymount University’s prestigious Entrepreneur’s Wall of Honor, addresses the entrepreneurs at the YPG Fire & Ice Mixinarty.
This two-part video contains Matthew Graczyk’s speech in its entirety.
In Part 2 of 2 are eight major topics:
– Hire diversity.
– Be transparent with investors.
– You are not a focus group.
– Raising money.
– Plan on working for free.
– Have humility–and mean it.
– Getting to an exit.
– Philanthropy, social responsibility.