Coupeez founder and CEO Matthew Graczyk, a serial entrepreneur with 20 years experience, who received the Hilton Distinguished Entrepreneur Award and has been inducted into Loyola Marymount University’s prestigious Entrepreneur’s Wall of Honor, addresses the entrepreneurs at the YPG Fire & Ice Mixinarty.
This two-part video contains Matthew Graczyk’s speech in its entirety.
In Part 1 of 2 are seven major topics:
– Companies can flourish with even a small innovation.
– You are not a focus group of one.
– Embrace failure.
– To attract investors, have a huge vision.
– Entrepreneurial stamina versus irrational exuberance.
– To persuade people, listen. Also Felt – Found – Feel.
– “Hire up”.